Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile, I've been busy...with work, with my girlfriend, and eating...BOY HOW I'VE EATEN.  Luckily, my GF likes to eat just as much as I do, so we've been hitting some pretty fantastic places around town.  One of our original goals that we talked about was to eat at every restaurant on Knox / Henderson.  So far, we've hit Highland Park Soda Fountain, Chili's, On the Border, Wild About Harry's, Chuy's, Velvet Taco, Dickie's, Hibiscus, Fireside Pies, the Old Monk, Vickery Park, Capitol Pub, Horne & Decker (no longer there), Fish City Grill (no longer there), Neighborhood Services Tavern, Louie's, Barcadia, but there are still so many more to try. 

Make sure you check out my Twitter handle @chubby_kid, because I update that more than I do my blog. 

No comments: